Each year we strive to treat our guests with an exclusive event filled with great food and amazing dancers & entertainment. Studies show that dancing improves mind, body, and spirit. The purpose of this event is not only to raise funds for the Alzheimer's Association, but to also increase awareness and education in regard to Alzheimer’s disease. None of this would be possible without the support of our students and sponsors.
Join us again on May 17, 2014 for another unbelievably amazing event. We are proud to announce a guest performance by former "Dancing With The Stars" professional troop members, Kiki Nyemchek and Magda Fialek. This is sure to be the best year yet! Don't miss out, get you tickets today.
Tickets are $80 per person for General Seating to the Saturday night event.
VIP floor side seating is available with Table Sponsorships and Business Sponsorships. Click here.
ONLINE TICKETS and DONATIONS
Visit, http://www.cfozarks.org/donate. Once on the website follow the steps below:
- In the 'Gift Amount' field click OTHER. When the window comes up enter the total amount for the amount of tickets you wish to purchase. For example: 1 ticket = $80, 2 tickets enter $160, 4 tickets enter $320, etc, If adding 'honor a loved one' add $25 to your total. Example: 2 tickets plus 1 loved one enter $185
- In the 'Gift Frequency' field choose One-time gift. (If you want to sign up for a recurring monthly gift, you will need to do it in a separate transaction).
- Under 'Gift Designation' choose "Forget Me Not Fund" from the drop down menu.
- If you added a $25 donation to honor a loved one to your total, check the box for "Yes" then choose 'in memory of' and enter your loved ones name in the box next to it. You may choose to send a special message in the next section.
- Lastly, enter your billing information and payment type.
- In the next screen review your info and submit. Print off your receipt and bring with you to the event. This will serve as your ticket
Make RSVP's and TABLE RESERVATIONS by May 12.
Special Room Rates available at Tan-Tar-A when you mention the Forget Me Not Ball - $89 plus tax. Book by April 18
To make donations through the mail, please make your checks to "The Forget Me Not Fund" and write "donation" in the memo line. Mail your checks to:
Forget Me Not Fund
c/o La Roca Dance Studio
1022 Main Street
Osage Beach, MO 65052
Tickets can be purchased in person at La Roca Dance Studio, 1022 Main Street, Osage Beach OR
Mills and Sons Insurance, 3535 Hwy 54, Suite 401, Osage Beach, MO, (573) 302-1616
**Questions please contact Amy at 573-348-0773 or the Community Foundation of the Lake.
A Note of Thanks
Peter and Amy,
Thank you for once again hosting a beautiful evening of entertainment and fundraising for the Alzheimer's Association! We appreciate the long hours and the tremendous effort that goes into planning this event each year. Your dedication is obvious and your efforts are so, so appreciated!
Associate Director, Programs and Services
Alzheimer's Association Greater Missouri Chapter
Amy and Peter,
Saturday night was my first experience attending the Forget Me Not Ball. Wow, what an experience. As a Board Member of the Mid-Missouri Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, not only am I grateful for all that you and your colleagues have done for the cause, but also, I can see why attendance at the 2nd annual was higher than the first, and after watching the two of you, and the others perform, I am confident that the 3rd annual will raise the bar further. Due to your tireless work and commitment, this is an outstanding world-class event. Thank you so much. I will also be recommending your Dance Studio to every person who ever says, “I wish I could dance like that,” or some such remark. You guys are great.
David David B. Oliver, PhD
Board Member, Mid-Missouri Chapter/Alzheimer’s Association